Join us November 3-5, 2020 for New Ag International China & Europe Digital Exchange, a global 3-day series of live educational webcasts and downloadable resources providing the latest insights for ground breaking biological technology and application in crop nutrition and protection, advanced manufacturing process for specialty fertilizer, the business opportunities with Chinese suppliers of specialty fertilizer and biological products.
Free to Join – Register Now to get involved!!
– PANEL: Leaders from China Talk Openly About How to Handle the Challenges Caused by COVID19. 2pm BST / 3pm CEST / 9am EST. Moderator: Manel Cervera, Managing Partner, Dunham Trimmer
– A Focus from Europe: The European Landscape for Agri-Inputs. 3pm BST / 4pm CEST / 10am EST. Dimitris Drisi, Industry Expert in Agribusiness. Board Member for various agri organisations including the Romanian Crop Protection Industry Association, Romania
– The Analysis on Current Status and Development Trend of China’s Agri-input Industry. 2pm BST / 3pm CEST / 9am EST. Wang Xiaoxue, Market Analyst, China Agricultural Means of Production Association
– Research and analysis on the difference of functions of different protein hydrolysates (polypeptides). 3pm BST / 4pm CEST / 10am EST. Mark Ma, Market Manager, TBIO CROP SCIENCE
– The Research and Application of ZNC, A New Biostimulalnt Based on Plant Endophytes Metabolites. 4pm BST / 5pm CEST / 11am EST. Liu Haitao, Export Manager, Pengbo Biological Co., Ltd.
– Biocontrol Regulation in Europe. 2pm BST / 3pm CEST / 9am EST. Jennifer Lewis, Executive Director, IBMA